Pat Welch'Your REALTOR , Your FRIEND'
Pat Welch, a native Texan, graduated from Churchill High School in San Antonio. He proudly served in the US Navy aboard the USS Sylvania, then returned home and started a remodeling company of his own where he gained experience by working with realtors & investors on their homes. He confirmed his "life passion" of buying and selling homes. In 1992, He made the decision to become a licensed Realtor with Better Homes & Gardens where he also learned the art of Listing & Marketing client’s homes in order present them in the most professional way, and Sell them in a short amount of time. The knowledge and experience gained by working with realtors & investors on their homes, confirmed His "life passion" of buying and selling homes. In 1992, He made the decision to become a licensed Realtor and work hard to help others in finding their dream home. He also learned the art of Listing & Marketing client’s homes in order present them in the most professional way, and sell them in a short amount of time. He loves the industry and after researching the many companies out there, chose the Coldwell Banker, D'Ann Harper organization. Pat felt he was called to join their Realty team and be a part of a closely knit family that cares deeply about people, puts God first, and specializes in finding families the perfect home!
- My Powerhouse Marketing Program means more buyers will see your home!
- View our Sunday Showcase of Homes on WOAI 4 at 10:30 am
- Let me market your home in our full color magazine -- Coldwell Banker Real Estate Guide
- Our PowerHouse Mobile Program delivers instantaneous information via text message about your home to potential buyer
- Internet exposure with many different real estate websites