David Kline's Reviews on Zillow
Bought and sold a Single Family home in 2018 in Stone Oak, San Antonio, TX.
07/05/2018 - harrislegal
06/25/2018 - jamie glenn
12/14/2017 - milchambas1
Whether you are relocating to San Antonio, an experienced investor, or a local home owner thinking of selling and or buying, David is here to help you.
If you currently own property and are thinking of placing it on the market, David can give you advice about preparing your home for sale, pricing your home right, marketing it effectively, and receiving a timely market evaluation. Looking for a REALTOR? If you want an enthusiastic, hard-working agent, then David would love the opportunity to meet with you and discuss his marketing plan.
Considering a move in or to San Antonio? You have come to the right spot! David works extensively with buyers helping them find living arrangements that meet their needs and lifestyles. Your information is always kept strictly confidential. You will find David to be a careful listener, a sage adviser, a shrewd negotiator and very familiar with what is currently happening in the real estate market in San Antonio. David approaches each transaction with dedication and integrity. As a buyers agent, David will work in partnership with each client to ensure his or her success. David's website allows you to search for homes meeting your specific criteria. Once you find a home that fits your requirements, let David know and he will be happy to give you a private showing of the property. Thanks for visiting David's online real estate source. Please bookmark this site for future reference and contact me when you are ready to make a move. Enjoy my site!
- Dedicated, Knowledgeable, Trustworthy
- Ranked #4 Company-Wide for 2014, 2015, and 2016 - Coldwell Banker D'Ann Harper REALTORS
- Featured in Texas Monthly magazine as a designated Five-Star Realtor
- Business graduate from University of North Texas
- Internet exposure with many different real estate websites
- David - I know you may think you are just doing your job...but I want you to know how much I appreciate your help. Your patience, persistence and superb follow-up skills are quite remarkable. - Jeff D.
- David, what a great realtor you have been - patient, gracious, kind, and forthcoming with lots of information. Oh yeah, and you tolerated all our bad humor. we thank you. Sylvia and Bill C.
- David, your steadmost professionalism and reliability is handsdown the best! Thank you so much for all your assistance and especially your patience. Without a doubt, if I may, refer someone to you I will in a very quick moment. Our transistion wouldn