Pam PoiteventInnovation. Trust. Partnership.
Pamela Poitevent is responsible for planning, managing, and evaluating activities and resources associated with residential sales production and ancillary real estate services. Pamela directs the activities of a comprehensive residential sales network to assure that proper support systems are in place to operate at the most efficient, effective and profitable levels and to ensure that the quality and quantity of services provided meets the needs of our real estate consultant sales office along with the expectations of our clients and customers. Through community and professional organizational involvement, Poitevent serves to enhance the company's working relationships with industry related and civic organizations.
15 years real estate sales, training and management experience Bachelor of Science Degree from Southwest Texas State University Licensed Texas Real Estate Sales Man Member of National Association of REALTORS Member of Texas Association of REALTORS Member of San Antonio Board of REALTORS Texas Association of REALTORS Professional Standards & Legislative Committee San Antonio Board of REALTORS Professional Standards Committee Certified Coldwell Banker University Instructor San Antonio Board of Realtors Education Committee 2005 Vice Chairman San Antonio Board of Realtors Education Committee 2006 Chairman
- My Powerhouse Marketing Program means more buyers will see your home!
- View our Sunday Showcase of Homes on WOAI 4 at 10:30 am
- Let me market your home in our full color magazine -- Coldwell Banker Real Estate Guide
- Our PowerHouse Mobile Program delivers instantaneous information via text message about your home to potential buyer
- Internet exposure with many different real estate websites