Connie DukesI am ready to help you with your transactions!!
My husband and family moved to San Antonio in 1986. He was transferred here with US Customs Service. We have 5 children and 13 grandchildren. I love everything that San Antonio and the surrounding areas offers. The Spurs, The Alamo, The Riverwalk, The Missions, The Hill Country and the shopping. It is a wonderful place to raise a family.
I have been a full time Realtor for 30 years and have helped many families find and sell their dream homes in San Antonio. I am a good communicator and enjoy meeting new people. As your transaction coordinator, I want to listen to your needs and help you to navigate through your transactions.. Your complete satisfaction is my ultimate goal.
I am very active in my church and love reading and spending time with my family. Please call me if I can help you with any of your transaction needs.
- If you have a home to buy or sell?
- I have been a full-time Realtor for over 25 years and have a good working knowledge of the San Antonio market.
- If your goal is getting TOP DOLLAR for your home in the least amount of time, I CAN DO IT!
- I especially, enjoy the marketing side of real estate.
- If your goal is finding
- As an Accredited Buyer's Representative I will help you find the best home, the lender, and negotiate the best possible price, terms and conditions.
- Personal service and follow-up are necessary in today's market. I am client-centered and results-oriented.
- IF YOU ARE THINKING OF BUYING OR SELLING SOON, LET'S TALK! Call me at 210-884-8870 cell
- Or contact me via e-mail at: email@example.com