Barbara KressinPutting Your Real Estate Needs First!
Exceptional service and follow-up are necessary in today's market. I am client-centered and results-oriented realtor and have been with Coldwell Banker D'Ann Harper, Realtors since 1985. If your goal is finding 'Your Dream Home' that will meet your needs within your budget, I can do it!
I have been ranked by the San Antonio Business Journal as one of the Top 50 Residential Real Estate Agents one year I've also been recognized as a finalist in the Platinum Top 50 in San Antonio in 2001, 2002 and 2003. Each of these nominations is determined by productivity and I have met or exceeded their requirements. My dedication and loyalty to my clients, previous and current, have helped me to attain these prestigious honors. I have also been recognized in America's Who's Who in North American Real Estate.
I look forward to helping my clients whether they are first-time homebuyers or a seller who is upsizing their home or relocating to another city. Being a part of the Cendant Relocation network, one of the largest relocation companies, I have been certified to assist buyers and sellers with their relocation needs. As a 30 year military wife I am very familiar with military moves and strive to make these moves as stress free as possible for the families. I am a USAA certified agent. Please ask for me by name
- Accredited Buyer Representative, ABR
- Certified Residential Specialist, CRS
- Graduate, REALTOR Institute, GRI
- Who's Who in North American Real Estate
- Top 50 List San Antonio Business Journal
- Women's Council of Realtors member
- 15 Years -- Million $$ & Multi-Million $ Producer with Coldwell Banker
- 30 Year Air Force Wife (retired)
- Certified Relocation Referral Specialist (CRRS)
- Relocation Referral Certification, RRC