John PraterHonesty ~ Integrity ~ Persistence
My goal as your REALTOR® is to earn your trust and business as a result of honest, principled, and professional behavior with an adherence to ethical core values and the perseverance to see the job through to complete satisfaction.
Began a career in Real Estate after 34 years of Teaching & Coaching in Texas, Kansas, and Arizona. Bachelors and Masters degrees from The University of Kansas as well as a 2 year letterman/starter in Football (1981 Hall of Fame Bowl) after transferring from Texas Christian University as a 2 year letterman/starter. Experienced as a Produce Contractor in Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Arizona, California, Alabama, and Florida. Experienced in Farming & Ranching in the North Texas/Panhandle area and Hunting Ranches in the Central/South Texas area.
Married to Kim Prater 38 years with two sons and four grandchildren. Hobbies are Hunting, Fishing, Golf, and College Football.
- Our POWERHOUSE MARKETING PROGRAM means more buyers will see your property!
- Viewed on our SUNDAY SHOWCASE OF HOMES @ 10:30 am on WOAI/NBC.
- Listing in our full color magazine--Coldwell Banker D'Ann Harper, REALTORS® REAL ESTATE GUIDE.
- Instant information about your home delivered to potential buyers via text message through our MOBILE ID.
- Internet exposure on MULTIPLE PLATFORMS.