Gail CollamoreWorking hard for YOU
My husband and I moved to the area in 2006. He has now retired from the military and working at his second career. I've lived in 11 different states, and I'm happy to call South Texas my home.
I have a bachelors in Electrical Engineering. During my career with the government I got to work in communication systems applications, weather systems, and space studies.
I have 3 children. Lauren is a UT grad working in Austin. John is a UArk grad working in NYC, and Drew is a sophomore at a local college. Both of my boys attended the Newks Tennis Academy. I enjoy playing tennis with my USTA team.
- My Powerhouse Marketing Program means more buyers will see your home!
- View our Sunday Showcase of Homes on WOAI 4 at 10:30 am
- Let me market your home in our full color magazine -- Coldwell Banker Real Estate Guide
- Our PowerHouse Mobile Program delivers instantaneous information via text message about your home to potential buyer
- Internet exposure with many different real estate websites