Julie FaulknerUnconventional Service - Unconditional Care!
Julie has been an active member of the San Antonio community for over twenty years, and a lifelong Texan. She has personally bought and sold several homes, including new, resale and custom homes as well as investment property. Julie has spent almost thirty years in the building industry as part of a successful family business invested in high quality building materials. All of these experiences bring valuable insight and attention to detail in your home buying process.
Whether you are a first-time buyer, an experienced seller or sophisticated investor, Julie and The Ross Group provide unconventional service and unconditional care to every client. With the highest level of professionalism, tenacity, communication and expert negotiation skills, The Ross Group delivers the ultimate client experience.
Prior to joining Coldwell Banker D'Ann Harper, REALTORS, Julie worked in a variety of sales and marketing leadership positions in the health care and financial services industries. As a mother of four, she has a passion for helping others achieve their goals and dreams. Julie has a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Texas and an M.B.A. from the University of Dallas Graduate School Management. As the daughter of a teacher and a college professor, she has a dedication to lifelong learning and achieving high quality results in all she pursues.
- Resident of San Antonio for over 20 years.
- Personal experience with all types of home purchases, including new, resale, custom and investment property.
- Part of a dynamic team that puts YOU first, recognizing that each client's needs and goals are unique.
- Full-time Agent with a professional, high quality, results-oriented approach.
- Internet exposure with many different real estate websites