Rita GrossoNative Texan You Can Trust With Your Real Estate Needs
As your real estate agent, my "job" is to make the home buying or selling process as painless as possible. I want this to be a fun experience for you! To me, this isn't really a "job", because I love coming to work everyday, and helping people. I am from a military family, and I served in the USAF as well. I am knowledgeable about PCS changes, the stress of the spouse finding a job, and the children going to a good school, because I've been there. I grew up in San Antonio so whether you are looking for the urban lifestyle or a more rural touch, I can find it for you! Let me help you find your dream house today!
If you need to sell your house, I can market your home in our full color magazine, Coldwell Banker Real Estate Guide. My Powerhouse Marketing Program means more buyers will see your home.
I am available seven days a week by phone, text, or email. I understand that you have to work, pick up children from school, or have other priorities, so I will make sure that I am available when it is convenient for you.
- I was born in Austin and grew up in San Antonio
- USAF Veteran
- Love Tex-Mex food and the local culture
- Advocate and rescuer for animals--I have 7 dogs of my own
- Married for 16 years to a Texas History Teacher
- Masters in Educational Leadership and Masters in Business Administration
- Former Special Education Teacher
- Well traveled--I have been to almost all of the 50 states, and have lived in Florida, North Dakota, and Montana as an adult.
- Member of San Antonio Board of Realtors, Texas Association of Realtors,and National Association of Realtors
- I will treat you how I would want to be treated as a client