Carolina PerezImagine the possibilities, we'll make them a reality together!
I am a native Texan and Air Force veteran; retired in 2012. My moving experience is extensive as I have lived in 4 different countries (U.S., Japan, Korea, and Germany) and 5 states (Texas, New Mexico, South Carolina, Florida, and Ohio). As you can imagine, I DO know the stresses of buying and selling a home. I know this is an important time and because of my own experiences I can guarantee that I will help you to the best of my ability. I love knowing that you will feel very well taken care of because that’s what I wanted when I was moving. I work in the San Antonio and Boerne areas. Please allow me to either help you sell your house, find your next home or both!
I love keeping busy, helping others, and being involved in my community. I am a Certified Educator of Infant Massage with the International Association of Infant Massage. I am currently attending the University of the Incarnate Word pursuing my Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Finance. I am a member of the San Antonio Board of REALTORS®, Texas Association of Realtors®, and the National Association of Realtors®.
We have a wonderful family and I am a proud "Mama Bear" to a U.S. Navy pilot (#GO NAVY!) and a Texas State Bobcat (#Eat 'Em Up Cats!). We also have and 3 furry babies named Twix, Hershey and Skittle. They have all been rescues and in the future we will be volunteering at the Wildlife Rescue & Rehabilitation. As you can see, I fulfill many roles in my life but you will always get 100% from me because I love what I do! Call me if there are any questions you, family or friends have about Real Estate...I'd love to help!
- 22 years military experience; she knows what it means to PCS!
- Integrity First, Service Before Self, and Excellence In All We Do; continues to live by core values!
- Passionate about Real Estate; stays current and up-to-date on lastest information!
- Connected in San Antonio and Boerne areas; linked to internet resources such as MLS, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, and more.
- Always willing to help; Carolina treats you like family!
- Stays accessible; continually accommodates your needs as soon as possible!
- Local Small Business Owner; works hard to get the job done!
- Member of Oakhills Church; Crownridge Campus.
- Understands serving others; Singles, Couples, Military Personnel, Empty-Nesters, Retirees, Seniors etc.
- Can meet all your Real Estate needs; Sellers, Buyers, Rental Properties, Leases, Townhouses, and Condos.