I started working with PulteGroup selling new homes in 2012. I specialized in the senior and active adult communities. I have a degree in Interior Design and have over 11 years of experience working in the sales and customer service industries. My previous career experience has provided the basis of my customer service skills, organization and attention to details. My decision to move to Real Estate was because it offered me flexibility, income growth, plus much more, and I absolutely love it! I've developed a passion for real estate because I do something different every day, the people are interesting, I can learn about our wonderful city, and since there are requirements to keep my license up to date, I am always in the know!
I have been married for 10 years and have 3 young children. I am a native Texan and moved to San Antonio in 2006.
- Started selling new homes in 2012 for PulteGroup.
- Honest, ethical, and energetic, I love helping others!
- Married almost 10 years with 3 young children.
- Native Texan, moved to San Antonio in 2006.
- Member of TAR, NAR, SABOR