Roy BogarREALTOR® Roy would love to deliver you the best possible real estate experience.
Twenty years ago I was inspired to enter the sales field and I fell in love with the process of teaching people and solving problems using the products I represent. My passion for the industry and my belief in hard work, honesty, integrity, loyalty and a positive attitude has led me to a real estate career.
Detail oriented, attentive, knowledgeable and love going out of my way for any question or need. A negotiator that will save you money and get you the results you are looking for. Will deliver the best real estate experience possible from start to finish.
When I’m not working I enjoy going on adventures with my wife and daughter. On occasion those adventures end up in the Hill Country and include hiking and horseback riding.
- Raised in Honey Creek Iowa, but I have called San Antonio home for over 18 years. I love living in San Antonio!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business from the University of Nebraska at Omaha
- 20 years of demonstrated success in adapting and understanding the complexities of the marketplace.
- Member of the San Antonio Board of Realtors, Texas Association of Realtors, and the National Association of REALTORS
- I"ve owned homes in North Central and Northwest San Antonio, and am especially knowledgeable about these areas, and what they have to offer.
- Truly passionate about my work and enjoy helping others.
- Proud father to an amazing daughter and happily married to my wife, Theresia, whose career has been at USAA for over 15 years.