Toni BrownKeep calm, I'll do everything but the packing!
Toni Brown promises integrity, hard work, creative service, and high energy from the very first phone call to handing you the keys to your dream home. Toni is from the small East Texas town of Palestine, where everyone waves and smiles as they pass by. This small town charm has embedded those traits into her lifestyle, and the way she conducts business, you are not just a client, you are a friend. She also has the business acumen needed to get your transactions completed promptly and efficiently. A co-owner in the Credit Bureau (an affiliate of Trans Union) of her hometown for 23 years Toni has extensive knowledge of how credit scores affect loan processes. Her attention to detail on all aspects of the real estate process, from credit checks to loan approvals will ease the stress on her clients and she will be proactive in addressing any potential "fires" before they arise.
Toni believes that your home should be a reflection of who you are and what you love. So whether you are buying or selling she is committed to providing a stress free, easy experience. The extra attention to detail of your personality is what sets her apart from the rest. She strives to know you and wants you to be head over heels in love with the home you ultimately choose.
- My Powerhouse Marketing Program means more buyers will see your home!
- View our Sunday Showcase of Homes on WOAI 4 at 10:30 am
- Let me market your home in our full color magazine -- Coldwell Banker Real Estate Guide
- Our PowerHouse Mobile Program delivers instantaneous information via text message about your home to potential buyer
- Internet exposure with many different real estate websites