Lee Ann TokachWith a Servant's Heart
Lee Ann Tokach's Reviews on Zillow
Bought a home in 2017 in Hunter, New Braunfels, TX 78132.
11/06/2017 - p turnquist
09/11/2017 - zuser20170419203216526
08/09/2017 - klcgarza
Lee Ann’s ListingsShowing:
A retired registered nurse, LeeAnn Tokach has chosen real estate as a second career, following 20 years of work in home health and hospice, first as a caregiver and later in management and sales. Realty is a natural fit for LeeAnn, whose father was a realtor as well as a professional football player for Vince Lombardi. Teamwork has always been a big part of her life! With her small town Texas warmth and commitment to service, LeeAnn loves working with people and excels at building winning teams. From Rockdale, Texas, she now resides in New Braunfels, spending her free time with family, enjoying the rural setting of her home and the nearby Guadalupe River, and attending Gruene United Methodist Church. Her life long passion is helping others and she loves that aspect of her realty work. LeeAnn Tokach would be honored to serve as your agent and help you buy or sell your hill country home
- I am a retired Registered Nurse with 20 plus years experience in Home Health and Hospice management.
- I am a Full-time full service REALTOR
- I am Passionate about helping you make your dreams come true.
- I am committed to customer service
- I am honored to be part of an experienced team that is top in the industry
- My Power House Marketing Plan will insure more buyers will see your home!
- I am a 2nd generation REALTOR
- I am a member of Gruene United Methodist Church in New Braunfels