Paul GarczynskiInnovation. Trust. Partnership.
About MeMy Background in construction helps me recognize good "bones" in a house. That, along with being someone who will listen to exactly what you want, will help find the "perfect" home for you! Everybody's tastes are different, and I'm here to refine your home search to your specific taste.
I grew up in Maryland and lived there for most of my life. I also lived in Florida for several years before I relocated to Texas. I've built my own home and bought several others with my wife, so I know what I want a Realtor� to be when I talk to one. I want to be that Realtor� for you.
So, if you want to buy, let's look at some homes. And if you need to sell your home to buy your new one, let the power of Coldwell Banker, D'Ann Harper Realtors� go to work for you! We'll put our Powerhouse Marketing to work for you!
- Married for 15 years to my wonderful wife, Darlynn!
- Over 30 years experience in the construction industry.
- Came to the San Antonio area to help Family and decided to stay.
- I built my own home in Maryland and bought a new home in Boerne when my wife and I moved here.
- Professional Memberships in local and national Realtor� boards to stay up-to-date with the local and national real estate market.
- I was an Attack Helicopter Crew Chief with the MDNG.