Michelle PoligalaKnowledge, Integrity, peace of mind.
About MeAs an office manager of a multi million dollar finance advisory firm, I learned the value of my clients time, as well as how to successfully handle over 400 clients across 24 states, while supervising seven employees. My goal is to assist you in finding the property that will accommodate your needs and desires. My experience working with and for people, as well as families over the last 30 years, has equipped me to be a good listener. I look forward to paying close attention to what your wants and needs are, so we can find the perfect home for you. Details matter. I pay attention, and work very hard at getting them right.
I know the value of hard work and sacrifice. While my husband traveled often due to the Air Force, I managed to earn a degree while raising two small children. As a 20 year healthcare professional, I have always put the needs of my clients and patients first. i was always sensitive to their needs and listened to their concerns. Respect and confidentiality went hand in hand, and were not negotiable. People deserve it, and I intend on delivering it. I look forward to earning your trust and being permitted to assist you in finding your new home.
- Relocated back to San Antonio after traveling the United States with the Air Force.
- Results oriented, with the ability to multi-task, listen, and complete goals.
- I am a very energetic, organized person, who enjoys helping others.
- I have over 30 years in customer relations, where I always put the customers needs first.
- I enjoy fishing, hiking, perusing through the MLS listings, and spending time with my grandchildren.
- I have been involved with the Wild Life Rescue and Rehabilitation, as animals are dear to me.
- I am passionate about helping people get what they desire.