Lori HockleyInnovation. Trust. Partnership.
San Antonio has always been my home and I take great pride in giving to the community I grew up in. Giving back is something that I was raised to do and I am raising my own children to the do the same. I feel very fortunate to be able to work closely with people in this business and I value the relationships that I make along the way. It does not matter if I am working with a renter or someone buying or selling a home, treating my clients to the best of my ability is what I take great pride in. I will not sell anyone a house, but rather feel my job is to facilitate the purchase of the home that works for you. Coldwell Banker D'Ann Harper REALTORS� has given me the tools to be the best at what I do.
Giving to my community is very important to me and it is what I do in my spare time. I help manage a non-profit children's choir in the San Antonio area and serve in my church. My church is my second home having grown up there since the age of 6.
- My clients are my partners.
- View our Sunday Showcase of Homes on WOAI 4 at 10:30 am
- Let me market your home in our full color magazine -- Coldwell Banker Real Estate Guide
- Our PowerHouse Mobile Program delivers instantaneous information via text message about your home to potential buyer
- Internet exposure with many different real estate websites