Cat LodgeHelping you love where you live!
Cat Lodge's Reviews on Zillow
Bought a Single Family home in 2017 for approximately $350K in The Seventh at Sonterra-The Vineyard, San Antonio, TX.
11/11/2017 - user6651894
11/09/2017 - Heather Gover
06/20/2017 - ccginter11
There's no better feeling than arriving home each day and thinking, "I really love where I live!" When you hire me, my mission is to help you feel that about your home. Whether you're ready to buy your first home, sell your current home, or you're relocating, I work to make buying or selling your home an enjoyable, "stress less" experience.
I'm a second-generation real estate professional with a love of home design, a passion for real estate, and a background in communications. How does my degree in journalism help you? It means I know how to ask the right questions, communicate effectively, and negotiate on your behalf to get the deal done.
- ABR - Accredited Buyer"s Representative
- PSA - Pricing Strategy Advisor
- Bachelors Degree in Journalism from the University of Queensland, Australia.
- Born and raised in Australia, but I"ve called America home for over 12 years. I love living and working in San Antonio!
- I"ve owned homes in both Northwest and North Central San Antonio, and am especially knowledgeable about these areas, and school districts.
- Wife to an amazing scientist, mother to two awesome little boys, and two dogs (I heart animal rescues!)
- Member of the San Antonio Board of Realtors, Texas Association of Realtors, and the National Association of REALTORS. I adhere to the REALTOR Code of Ethics, based on professionalism, and protection of my clients. Your best interests are my priority!
- Certified Military Specialist
- TSAHC Participating Realtor 2017 (Texas State Affordable Housing Corporation). http://www.readytobuyatexashome.com . Ask me how I can help you get a grant for down payment and closing cost assistance up to 5% of the home"s sales price.
- 5 Star Rated Agent on Zillow.