Buying or selling your home can be a stressful, hectic time in life. However, it can also be a joyful and fun time in life, and that is what I hope to bring to your real estate experience. As a licensed Texas attorney, it has been my responsibility to help guide people through many a trying moment. What I love about real estate is that, while it can definitely have its stressful moments too, at its heart it is a positive time in someone�s life.
It is my privilege to help clients find the house they will turn into their home, or help clients sell the house that is no longer working for them so they can move on to the next, hopefully even better phase of their lives. I hold myself to a high standard of competency and integrity, and have taken oaths to serve my clients before both the San Antonio Board of Realtors and the State Bar of Texas. Part of fulfilling this oath is providing service you can trust, and being available when you need me. Please give me a call or send me an email. I would love to help you with any of your real estate needs, anywhere in the world.
- Licensed Attorney, educated at the highly regarded University of Texas School of Law
- Business degree from the University of Texas McCombs School of Business
- Provider of Coldwell Banker D'Ann Harper, REALTORS® award winning Powerhouse Marketing program
- Our PowerHouse Mobile Program delivers instantaneous information via text message about your home to potential buyer
- Internet exposure with many different real estate websites