Aspasia ErianInnovation. Trust. Partnership.
Aspasia Erian was born in Montreal, Canada and has lived in San Antonio for 30 years. Having managed her father"s art gallery and grown up in the art world, Aspasia has cultivated a discerning eye for beauty. In San Antonio as the wife of a physician, Aspasia has served on numerous medical boards at the city, county and state level and keeps close ties to the medical community. She loves giving back to the city that has so warmly embraced her and her family. She presently serves on the board of directors for Any Baby Can and the Family Justice Center, a non-profit that helps women that are victims of domestic violence. With her three children now grown, Aspasia joined the world of real estate to fulfill a life long-time passion of hers-- real estate. She is enthusiastic about her journey into this business and prides herself in giving personal attention to each and every one of her clients. She is an effective communicator and her clients appreciate her warm and energetic approach to negotiating. Aspasia is fluent in four languages- English, French, Greek and Spanish. She is persistent yet patient, realizing that finding the best agent to work with can make what could be deemed a stressful process, a truly memorable one. Aspasia has enjoyed watching the city she loves transform into a booming metropolis that has managed to keep it"s small town heart. San Antonio"s diverse real estate offerings can provide something for everyone.
- My Powerhouse Marketing Program means more buyers will see your home!
- View our Sunday Showcase of Homes on WOAI 4 at 10:30 am
- Let me market your home in our full color magazine -- Coldwell Banker Real Estate Guide
- Our PowerHouse Mobile Program delivers instantaneous information via text message about your home to potential buyer
- Internet exposure with many different real estate websites