Ina KazarianLet's Get You Home!
Ina Kazarian's Reviews on Zillow
Bought a Single Family home in 2014 in Boerne, TX.
05/11/2016 - user43465589
She ia amazing hands down. Sat with us from 430pm to 8pm and then met with us the next day bright and early and stayed till we found that perfect fit!Other service. Destrehan, LA
05/13/2015 - Deanna Thibodeaux
I have personally known Ina for greater than 10 years and I can honestly say that she is one of the most genuine, honest, caring people I know. I would trust her with any purchase or sale. She knows her ...Other service. Silver Hills, Boerne, TX 78006
05/09/2015 - Davidklibert
Ina is currently helping us shop for a home and she has been outstanding. She has always made herself available and I can tell that she is working hard to find us a place to call home. She knows the Boerne ...(see all reviews on Zillow)
Ina Kazarian’s Reviews on CBHarper
April 25, 2016 - M. Rojas - Ina was our agent and we couldn't be anymore pleased with her! Every step of the way was a positive experience even when we fell In love with 1 home here, one home there but we finally found the one! We're super happy with our home! Thanks again for being the perfect agent!
About MeI love my job! I meet people from all different backgrounds, assess their real estate interest, and help them achieve it. It is my goal to help my clients in their real estate pursuits. The best way for this to happen is by listening to them and genuinely caring about their desires. For sellers, I take on a sense of ownership of the tasks associated with listing, marketing, and selling their homes. A sign in the yard is important, but these days, buyers are doing their hunting on the internet more than ever. You want your home to be on their MUST-SEE list. So first, let's work together to get your listing more than a couple of clicks on the computer...let's get them inside for a look! The average buyer forms an opinion within 15 seconds of entering your home. I can help you create enough curiosity for them to want to know more.
For buyers, I want to know your wishlist for your next home. Not just the pricetag or the number of rooms. Do you want a move-in ready home that only needs your personal touch or do you want something that has plenty of opportunity for change? Is the school district important to you? Big city excitement or small town warmth? Let's sit in my office and look at the MLS together. To start, you'll choose a few homes for me to show you. Your time is valuable, so I won't waste it with listings that don't fit your parameters.
Let's be clear...If you want to SELL your home...I want to make that happen! I will be just as proactive in helping you find your new home to BUY and I have the resources to guide you through that process. This is a big undertaking and you're not in it alone. Let's Get You Home!
- CMRS--Certified Military Residential Specialist
- Married 26 years, raised 4 children, Grandmother to 3 amazing boys
- Cared for aging parents; Personally, 4 corporate relocations
- Understands the needs of Military Veterans, Young Families, Empty-Nesters, Seniors, Relocations
- *Attentive*Integrity*Honesty* in all dealings
- Highest level of marketing in the industry to give your home the greatest possible exposure
- Enhanced accounts on all major internet real estate sites, professional HD photography from my photography department, Real Estate magazines, KSAT12 Showcase of Homes
- A Marketing Schedule is provided so you can know what to expect and follow every step of the way in a timely manner
- Professional Memberships: San Antonio Board of Realtors, National Asso of Realtors, Texas Asso of Realtors
- Member of Cibolo Creek Community Church, volunteer with Hill Country Daily Bread, Hill Country Optimist Club Charter Member, Member of Fair Oaks Ranch Golf & Country Club