Ina KazarianYour Realtor For Life!
Ina Kazarian's Reviews on Zillow
Helped me rent a Single Family home in Boerne, TX.
12/06/2016 - zuser20160725104931852
Thank you Ina for everything!
Dan & Carolyn
11/24/2016 - vrojas1006
05/11/2016 - user43465589
Ina Kazarian’s Reviews on CBHarper
November 26, 2016 - V. Rojas - Buying our first home was one of the best experiences ever! We would and will continue to recommend Ina to anyone who is interested in buying their first home she makes it so easy she pretty much does it all for you she finds ideal homes that are within your budget she gives advice and points out the positives and negatives in homes which is good I want an honest realtor who cares about what we want and need. She is very responsive, always on top of it it's like you don't even have to ask she already knows lol She's definitely my go to person even after we closed on our house we still remain good friends(: thank you Ina Mike and I feel blessed to have had you as our realtor and our friend!
April 25, 2016 - M. Rojas - Ina was our agent and we couldn't be anymore pleased with her! Every step of the way was a positive experience even when we fell In love with 1 home here, one home there but we finally found the one! We're super happy with our home! Thanks again for being the perfect agent!
I love my job! I meet people from all different backgrounds, assess their real estate interest, and help them achieve it. It is my goal to help my clients in their real estate pursuits. The best way for this to happen is by listening to them and genuinely caring about their desires. For sellers, I take on a sense of ownership of the tasks associated with listing, marketing, and selling their homes. A sign in the yard is important, but these days, buyers are doing their hunting on the internet more than ever. You want your home to be on their MUST-SEE list. So first, let's work together to get your listing more than a couple of clicks on the computer...let's get them inside for a look! The average buyer forms an opinion within 15 seconds of entering your home. I can help you create enough curiosity for them to want to know more.
For buyers, I want to know your wishlist for your next home. Not just the pricetag or the number of rooms. Do you want a move-in ready home that only needs your personal touch or do you want something that has plenty of opportunity for change? Is the school district important to you? Big city excitement or small town warmth? Let's sit in my office and look at the MLS together. To start, you'll choose a few homes for me to show you. Your time is valuable, so I won't waste it with listings that don't fit your parameters.
Let's be clear...If you want to SELL your home...I want to make that happen! I will be just as proactive in helping you find your new home to BUY and I have the resources to guide you through that process. This is a big undertaking and you're not in it alone. Let's Get You Home!
- ABR--Accredited Buyers Rep, CMRS--Certified Military Residential Specialist, Smart Home Certified
- Married 27 years, raised 4 children, Grandmother to 3 amazing boys
- Cared for aging parents; Personally, 4 corporate relocations
- Understands needs of Military Veterans, Young Families, Empty-Nesters, Seniors, Relocations
- *Attentive*Integrity*Honesty* in all dealings
- Highest level of marketing in the industry to give your home the greatest possible exposure
- Enhanced accounts on all major internet real estate sites, professional HD photography from my photography department, Real Estate magazines, KSAT12 Showcase of Homes
- A Marketing Schedule is provided so you can know what to expect and follow every step of the way in a timely manner
- Professional Memberships: Real Estate Buyers Agent Council, San Antonio Board of Realtors, National Asso of Realtors, Texas Asso of Realtors, REBAC
- Cibolo Creek Community Church, Hill Country Daily Bread, Greater Helotes Little League, United Way, Any Baby Can