Faythe Brunk"YOU GOTTA HAVE FAYTHE...!"
Faythe Brunk's Reviews on Zillow
Sold a Vacant Land home in 2017 in New Braunfels, TX.
11/06/2017 - user989241
10/12/2017 - rossandbeverley
07/27/2017 - edlucio75
Faythe Brunk’s Reviews on CBHarper
July 15, 2016 - CR Otto - Faythe Brunk is an amazing realtor! I can't imagine using anyone else!
Known as The Sweet Apple Girl at 11 years old, Faythe began her career in the peaceful Amish counties of Ohio selling fresh produce at the local farmer"s markets. This was more than a paycheck for her. It was here that she learned that there was no substitute for passion and tenacity, taking a risk, and working hard. Discovering this set the tone for her entire career, cementing her life with a vigorous work ethic. Now, with more than 35 years of excellence in handling the important responsibility of nurturing relationships between important people, she is committed to offering her clients superb customer service. Faythe"s personable and professional character allows her to maintain lifelong relationships. "Always Remember, You Gotta Have Faythe...!"
*Listen to me on "Talk About Texas" Saturday mornings at 8:30a.m on 680AM -104.9FM KKYX Country Legends, San Antonio TX Owning your own home is one of the most rewarding experiences you’ll ever enjoy. But how much you know about the buying process—and whom you choose to help you—can save you from unnecessary headaches and unforeseen hassles. There are many aspects of the home buying process that require explanation and the more you know, the better position you will be in when it’s time to sign papers, many of these things may have changed. This is where I come in—offering the guidance, information, and assistance that only a qualified real estate professional can provide. And because I stay on top of all the latest real estate laws and regulations, you can rest assured that you are always getting the expert advice and service you deserve. I can also help you team up with a proven financial expert to put the best loan package together—for you. When you have a dedicated team working together on a planned strategy, chances are you’ll be moving into your dream home sooner than you might imagine. I look forward to helping you achieve success with this major milestone in your life.
*Certified Agent Advantage Specialist Designation with the Worldwide Cartus Broker Network *San Antonio Board of Realtors, Texas Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors *Military Relocation Professional, USAA Certified
- Kent State University
- St. Louis Christian College
- San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo - Fundraising Event Comittees
- Rotary Youth Exchange Officer - Our guiding principles have been the foundation of our values: service, fellowship, diversity, integrity, and leadership
- Youth and Family Ministry Director * 1999-2014
- Family Readiness Group Leader for the 82nd Aviation Brigade **117 CAV **
- Family of the Year 2012 Ft Bragg Nomination - Based on the level of involvement of the Family, their cohesiveness as a Family, and their contributions to the unit as well as the community.
- Macoupin County University of Illinois Extension -U of I Extension"s programs are aimed at making life better, healthier, safer and more prosperous for individuals and their communities.
- American Red Cross Volunteer
- Meals on Wheels