Karen O'FearnaService from the Heart: Honestly, Responsively, Professionally!
Karen O'Fearna’s Reviews on CBHarper
April 25, 2016 - G. Hegner - Karen was great to work with. Very timely with all responses and accommodating to all our needs during the buying process. Excellent go between with the selling agent. Was able to relay our concerns and translate what was possible/probable and what was reality.
October 3, 2015 - S. Pocrnich - Karen is the perfect agent for service members; especially those transitioning into retirement! She was very understanding and did not rush us through this huge transition to "civilian life."
October 1, 2015 - SD Beaumont - Karen provided outstanding support & recommendations! She is a great asset for your team!
September 9, 2015 - S. Beaumont - We have settled into our new home and can't speak highly enough about the service provided by your agent, Karen O'Fearna. She took the time and had amazing patience with us and helped us find our home. Thanks so much!
Born into a career Army family, married into career Air Force (now retired), transitioning from home to home has become a well-honed skill. Now helping you transition from home to home whether selling, buying or renting!
Three years into my third career - after 10 years each in administrative management and state civil service (NM) - serving from the heart: honestly, responsively and professionally has enabled me to close over a million dollars in sales for the last two years.
Learn more about me on my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/YourSanAntonioRealtor.
- Positive. Patient. Persistent. Finding the best fit for you and your family is my goal first and foremost!
- Caring. Calm. Supportive. Whether this is your first experience with home selling or buying or your fifth (or fifteenth!), no two transactions are alike. Creative problem solving is my specialty!
- Organized. Efficient. Effective. There are a lot of 'moving parts' in getting a home sold or buying one. Making sure that things happen when they're supposed to so you (and your family) are able to keep moving forward to the next ch
- Graduate of the Realtor Institute.
- Certified Military Relocation Professional. Cartus Affinity/USAA Certified.
- Special focus on the Randolph Air Force Base and Fort Sam Houston communities, and surrounding areas.
- Full-time agent focusing on you and your home selling/buying needs. Available by phone, text, email, and appointment.
- Continuing service after the sale. Call, text, or email me even afterwards with any questions. Helping you in your transition and beyond!
- Member, National Association of Realtors. Ensuring your best interests are protected and promoted with Honesty, Integrity and Professionalism.
- Member, Texas Association of Realtors and San Antonio Board of Realtors.