Darren BishopMarket Knowledge Matters
Darren Bishop's Reviews on Zillow
Bought a Single Family home in 2017 for approximately $200K in San Antonio, TX.
04/18/2017 - aqualog
Darren was extremely helpful and understanding. He went out of his way to find the house that was right for us. He gave helpful advice about which areas were best for our family and was extremely responsive ...Sold a Single Family home in 2017 for approximately $225K in San Antonio, TX.
01/06/2017 - sexton131
Best decision I've ever made in my efforts to sell my house was to hire Darren Bishop. He was always available for questions. Knowledgeable about the processes. Quick and meticulous with getting contracts ...Sold a Single Family home in 2016 for approximately $225K in San Antonio, TX.
12/12/2016 - jmmscott
Darren is professional and was always available if we had any questions or concerns. He sold our home quickly and was very knowledgeable on the market in our area. Thank you so much for a easy ...(see all reviews on Zillow)
Darren Bishop’s Reviews on CBHarper
May 10, 2015 - K. Joseph - Darren, is without question the best real estate agent I've worked with. His past military experience help him provide sound advice. His knowledge of the different financing vehicles were invaluable and helped me navigate thru this home buying odyssey. Thank you!!!
About MeOne thing I learned in my 25 year USAF career was that significant accomplishments are rarely achieved by people working alone. Partnerships with knowledgeable experts, shared trust, and clear communication are keys to success.
My priorities are to clearly understand my clients' needs and to keep in close contact to provide insight and transparency in each step of a real estate transaction to meet those needs. As your professional representative and advisor with an in-depth understanding of the local market, my goal is to make your home buying or selling experience stress-free.
Whether you�re a first-time home buyer/seller looking for in-depth consultation and guidance, or an experienced investor needing to close a deal quickly, I can help you achieve your real estate goals!
- Full-time, full-service REALTOR�� Prompt, proactive, knowledgeable professionalism is what clients should expect and what they receive.
- Representing both buyers and sellers in the market for pre-owned homes, new home construction, and residential lots anywhere in the San Antonio / Bexar County, TX area.
- 25 year Air Force veteran. With 19 personal relocations in my career, I understand the stresses of home buying/selling and the needs of families in transition. I can help smooth the way!
- Member of San Antonio Board of REALTORS�, Texas Association of REALTORS�, and National Association of REALTORS�.
- Internet exposure with many different real estate websites