Allie NauIt's not just a house, it's your HOME!
Allie Nau's Reviews on Zillow
Bought a Single Family home in 2015 in East Terrell Hills, San Antonio, TX.
12/12/2016 - hm3alindogan
12/01/2016 - bigmarsh57
Allie Nau is a Licensed Realtor® and current member of SABOR. She received her licensing through SABOR education after recently relocated back to San Antonio. Previously, Allie was a stay-at-home wife and mother of four and three step-children. Having over a 10-year affiliation with the Military community afforded Allie with the opportunity to utilize her dynamic personality to engage local businesses and other families to participate with local charities. In 2005 and 2006, Allie volunteered to work the podiatry tent providing aid to Houston Marathon runners. Chevron Houston Marathon collects donations and proceeds for several charities and non-profit organizations. In 2009, Allie was a member of JBML Officer Spouse Club in Tacoma, Washington. During this year, the club was associated with several on-post events, including Toys for Tots, Fall Flea Market, several 3k/5k runs in support of needy Military families, their injured loved-ones, suicide prevention awareness, and the always fun, on-post carnivals.
Since returning to Texas, Allie organized a team, in her aunts' name who at that time was undergoing chemo treatments, for Susan G. Kormen's Breast Cancer Marathon in 2010. Her team collected $5000 dollars for donations. Since receiving her REALTOR license in 2013, Allie has also volunteered for the Back to School Brigade, handing out school supplies to Military children and was a participant in the Tough Mudder, which benefits the Wounded Warriors benefit.
Allie is a highly driven and motivated individual. With over 3 years of experience as a REALTOR�. Allie�s exceptional and dynamic customer service skills and commitment to perfection for her client base have made her a stand out favorite among colleagues and general public alike. Being a San Antonio native, being the second graduating class of Sandra Day O'Connor High School, Allie enjoys the luxury of having all her family with in the city. She enjoys the many activities and festivals that San Antonio has to offer. She strongly believes that San Antonio is the biggest littlest town you will ever live in.
- Born and raised in San Antonio, I love living and working in San Antonio!
- I have lived from the Far Northwest side to the North East side, so I am very knowledgeable of these areas and school districts
- Wife to an amazing business owner, Nau Capitol LLC, and mother/step mother to seven beautiful children, 6 girls and 1 boy, plus our 2 fur babies
- Member of the San Antonio Board of REALTORS®, Texas Association of REALTORS®, and the National Association of REALTORS®. I adhere to the REALTOR® Code of Ethics, based on professionalism, protection and care of my clients best interest as my highe
- I serve San Antonio, Bexar county and surrounding areas.
- Third generation San Antonio Realtor®