Julie BrownOnly Extraordinary Service
About MeMy previous career experience has provided the basis of my customer service skills, organization and attention to details. My decision to make a move to Real Estate was because it offered me flexibility, income growth, plus much more. I've developed a passion for Real Estate because I do something different every day, the people are interesting, I can learn about our wonderful city and since there are requirements to keep my license up to date I am always in the know!
My clients will know that they are represented by a full-time professional, that I will do for them what I wouldn't do for myself. I want them comfortable in every step of the process whether a first time buyer or someone who is a veteran mover. I'm a partner, looking out for my client's interest.
Personal referrals are always welcome and one of the greatest compliments a REALTOR® can receive from their customers and clients.
- Residential Sales and Rentals
- Licensed Texas Real Estate Agent
- San Antonio Native
- Graduate of Texas A&M University College Station
- Member National Association of REALTORS, Texas Association of REALTORS and San Antonio Board of REALTORS
- Bulverde Spring Branch Area Chamber of Commerce Member
- Member of Bulverde Baptist Church Women's Ministry Team
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Professionalism To The Highest Standard
- San Antonio, Bexar County and Surrounding Areas