Chuck BerryI WILL FIND YOU THE HOUSE, YOU MAKE IT A HOME.
Chuck Berry's Reviews on Zillow
Listed, but didn't sell my home in 2014.
09/29/2014 - Luis Pereiro
09/11/2014 - jwmichael64
04/27/2014 - mansker
Chuck offers clients a wealth of knowledge and communication skills, talents appreciated by real estate veterans and first time buyers alike. As A Retired Air Force member, he takes great pleasure in serving the Active Duty Military community. His civilian clients also enjoy that same level of services and professionalism.
A vast majority of Chuck's business is derived from referrals from his previously satisfied clients. They appreciate his philosophy of quality over quantity, and are impressed by his involvement and integrity during each transaction. Be it a multi-miliion dollar estate or an entry-level condo, Chuck's clients value the personalized attention they receive.
In addition to numerous Real Estate certifications and designations, Chuck also possesses several IT certifications, as well as 5 College Degrees; 2 AA's, 1 BA and 2 MA's (Mangement, and Human Resource Development). Chuck is a true believer that education is power, and knowledge equals more dollars in his client's pockets!
- Large Military Clientele.
- Relocation Specialist.
- Excellent Negotiation Skills.
- Almost 30 Years of Service with the Department of Defense.
- Retired USAF--20 years+.
- Earned 5 College Degrees, including 2 MAs.
- Avid Real Estate Investor and Salesperson.
- Offering Powerhouse Marketing for Maximum Exposure.
- Member: SABOR, NAR, TAR, GRI.
- Property Manager/Landlord.