Denise MartinezTogether, We'll get You Moving!
Denise Martinez’s Reviews on CBHarper
August 3, 2016 - J. Childress - Denise Martinez is the realtor who will keep your best interest in mind throughout the entire transaction. Denise knew what we wanted and did what it took to make sure we got it; she will go to bat for her customers. I was always amazed at how well she knew her business, was extremely attentive, and knew how to cater to our needs and peculiarity. She was an excellent communicator and a master at communicating complex information in a manner that anyone can understand. We are so appreciative she was our realtor!
August 16, 2015 - E. Jones - Honest. Very informative and no sugar coating. Great to work with.
About MeI believe that Integrity & Authenticity build strong relationships, personally and professionally. I've learned that people resonate with me as a result of my authenticity; people can trust that helping others regardless of the work is what I enjoy doing. I was blessed to have worked in Special Education in my previous employment. The experiences, skills, and fulfillment that I gained over the years working with children, parents, and teachers, has been priceless in my personal & professional growth. It underscored the importance of clear communication while reinforcing my belief in the "Goodness" of people. All of this is translatable in wanting to pursue my dream of helping others make the right choice in what will be the biggest and most important financial investment that most people will make, home ownership. For some, this may be seen as a means to make a sale or living. For me, it's a responsibility & an opportunity to help others take an important first step in the evolution of life.
- I am a San Antonio, TX Native
- I was raised in the Southside of San Antonio, Harlandale community
- Harlandale HS, St. Philip's College, & UTSA provided my educational foundation
- The last 7 years I spent working in Special Education for Northside ISD
- I am very family oriented, I have one sibling, and a large extended family
- I LOVE new dining experiences
- I enjoy traveling
- I believe a spiritual foundation helps to build stronger relationships
- My Faith in God is how I choose to live life