Louis KirchoferExpertise Through Experience and Integrity
I have been involved in Real Estate since my teenage years. I worked on Construction Framing, Trim, and Landscaping crews throughout high school and college. After college I was a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) for three years but missed the construction industry. I then pursued my love of construction and was directly involved in building over 10,000 homes, developing over 6,000 lots, and over 1,000,000 Sq Ft of Commercial Land and Multi family space.
I have served on the Board of Directors of Homebuilder Associations, Communication Committees to Congress on Streamling Veteran Affairs financing of homes. I was appointed as Homebuilder Management and Trade Exchange with Japan. I was also involved in a Japan-America Cultural Exchange Program.
My wife and I have one son. My wife is an attorney, professor, and writer. My son is a Honor Student at Canyon High School. I have a grown son and two daughters from a previous marriage. My hobbies and interest are travel, fishing, gardening, and history.
- 40 years of Real Estate experience
- 25 years as Home Builder
- 10 years as Land Developer
- 5 years Commercial and Multi-Family
- 5 years Architectural Management
- 3 years Certified Public Accountant
- University of Texas Graduate
- Community Involved
- Committed to provide clients with quality Real Estate service
- Thorough knowledge of the Austin-San Antonio corridor.