Mike JohnsonEverybody Knows My Name
Mike Johnson's Reviews on Zillow
Showed home in 2014 in Stone Oak, San Antonio, TX 78258.
02/18/2015 - mntxgrouptom
As a peer in the profession, I've been involved with many clients and situations and have listened, watched and learned from many. Mike is one of those individuals. If one were to build a smart, dedicated, ...Bought and sold a Single Family home in 2012 in Cibolo, TX.
02/18/2015 - user0080328
Very personable, always looked out for my best interest. Helped my wife and I find the perfect house for us. Always easy to get in contact. Overall great experience working with Mike. I would recommend ...(see all reviews on Zillow)
About MeMike is very dedicated to providing an unbeatable level of customer service with the highest level of professional integrity. Recognized as a real estate professional who will always put your needs first. Mike enjoys working with people and is committed to providing all his clients with a stellar real estate experience.
The decision you make in choosing a Realtor is critical. As your Real Estate partner. Mike will stay in touch with you every step of the way and will always be available to answer any of your questions or concerns.
Mike Johnson is a "Seller's" and "Buyer's" agent for San Antonio and the Local Hill Country. Helping the people he represents to get the best deal possible while making it a very enjoyable and pleasant experience. Mike's reputation means absolutely everything to him, and he knows a great reputation can only earned from the people he represents. Look no further, give Mike Johnson a call today. Member of: San Antonio Board of Realtors Texas Association of Realtors National Association of Realtors SFR - Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource Specialist
- Very knowledgable of the San Antonio area Hill Country including Gated Communities and Horse Properties.
- Entrepreneur and Business owner of M.J. Music for over 10 years.
- Former President for Timberwood Park P.O.A., also serving on the Architectural Control Committee.
- Vice President of Windmill Ranch H.O.A. in Bulverde. Chaired the Architectural Control Committee for 3 years
- Strong negotiating skills that have resulted in a better quality of life for communities in and around San Antonio.
- Served as Praise Director for several years. Currently attending Community Bible Church, aka C.B.C.
- Have for over 10 years been involved with numerous nonprofit organizations to help people in need and also raise money for a good cause.
- Sound Engineer for Tejas Rodeo in Bulverde and other events including Texas Folklife Festival.
- Has a very strong passion to help others and do what is right often putting other people's needs above his own.
- Understudies at L.S.U. in Architecture, Graduate of S.M.U.'s, M.C.S.E. program, Graduate of Champions School of Real Estate.