David SimonSatisfaction with your real estate transaction is my mission
Though not a native Texan, I've lived in San Antonio for over 40 years. Having moved here to work in retail jewelry, I left that field after 15 years to begin publishing magazines, including a relocation magazine for newcomers to our city. Through advertisers in the magazine including real estate companies, I became a licensed Realtor myself, almost nine years ago.
With a strong interest in the livability of a city, I've been involved in many things related to community, and neighborhoods. I was the president for 3 years of the Vance Jackson Neighborhood Association and now sit on the board of Northside Neighborhoods for Organized Development, an organization that promotes community compatibility in a big city. I was, and have been, an early advocate for the Arts, at once being a founding member of the Business Committee for the Arts. In addition, I've sat on boards and been an active member of the San Antonio Symphony, the San Antonio Chamber Music Society and the San Antonio Conservation Society.
Additionally, through the Jewish Federation of San Antonio and other organizations, I've helped found a program that serves meals to residents of homeless shelters, as well as founding a program at the Brooke Army Medical Center"s Wounded Warrior Center.
- Resident of San Antonio for 40 years
- Community involvement as president of Vance Jackson Neighborhood Association; Northside Neighborhoods for Organized Development
- Write a blog, www.SimplySanAntonio.net
- Our PowerHouse Mobile Program delivers instantaneous information via text message about your home to potential buyer
- Internet exposure with many different real estate websites