Willita ThompsonHelping you find the right home, for the right price, in the right location.
About MeFor me, Real Estate is an intriguing and interesting job. I wake up every day eager to come to work and meet with new clients. I love helping people who are ready to sell their home. Getting it on the market and negotiating for the best price is invigorating and interesting. Listing is fun, but I also love to help buyers who are looking for their next home. I can't think of anything that doesn't excite me about real estate. My clients are important to me, and helping them through the selling and buying process is truly rewarding.
My husband and I moved to Texas in 1986. We have been married for over 55 years. We have two wonderful daughters who married wonderful men. From them, we have been blessed with 10 wonderful grandchildren, 6 of whom are now married. As a young married couple, my husband and I never thought we’d be able to say that we are the proud great grandparents of 13 great grandchildren, yet, here we are! As you can see, family is important to us and that makes families and their needs important to me.
Having worked in real estate for over a decade, I have found satisfaction in being able to create relationships with a variety of clients. For instance, when reflecting on the military families who came to me, I saw them find a house that quickly became their home, even when they know they’d only sojourn for a few years. It’s made me realize that anyone can find house that’s truly a home if the environment is right. My job is creating that environment. Seeing clients move into their homes, always new to them, and the joy at their finding the one that’s just right, has been very rewarding. What could be more important than that? This is my belief and my goal, just be myself and work hard to benefit those I come into contact with. Willita
- I specialize in finding properties in Bexar, Guadalupe, Comal and Hays counties
- Have been with Property and Casualty Insurance for six years.
- In the customer service field for over 25 years.
- I love people, and love working with them to find the perfect home. Buying, selling, or leasing, it doesn't matter, you will get the individual attention you need to help you find the right home.
- Award of Excellence from Realtor.com 2008
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of Texas Association of Realtors
- Member of the San Antonio Board of Realtors and Four Rivers MLS.
- Member of Graduate of Realty Institute
- Excellent Service in Corporate Moves and Relocations