Bradley GravesBrad Sells San Antonio!!
Bradley Graves's Reviews on Zillow
Sold a Single Family home in 2016 in Great Northwest, San Antonio, TX.
03/11/2017 - russellwatson9212
Brad visited with us several times before listing our property and advised us on things to do to make it more saleable without going overboard. He kept us well informed and helped us find vendors to ...Bought a home in 2017 in Villages of Westcreek, TX 78253.
03/08/2017 - JohnStephens456
Brad was great to work with, he learned what I was looking for quickly, guided me on steps I needed advise on, and kept the whole process flowing smoothly from start until closing. Great experience and ...Bought a Single Family home in 2014 in San Antonio, TX.
03/08/2017 - fran0402
Brad was so patient with me and took me to see the many houses that I wanted to look at and a couple I wanted to go back to again before I made up my mind to make an offer. I would highly recommend Brad ...(see all reviews on Zillow)
About MeI am proud to be a Multi-Million Dollar Producer. My success is attributed to avoiding being a pushy agent. I focus on appropriate consultation. When listing a home, my marketing is aggressive. I pride myself in providing superior service, promptness, and availability. I believe my marketing plan in addition to Coldwell Banker's "Powerhouse Marketing" is second to none.
I understand buying or selling your home is one of the biggest investments you will ever make. I provide my clients with quaility representation, and help make the process stress free.
I am ready to work for you. Call or email me today or check out my website with MLS listings at www.bradgraveshomes.com
- Full time residential real estate professional in San Antonio
- Marketing specialist for home sellers
- Knowledge of new homes, builders, Northwest San Antonio
- Loyal and committed buyer representation
- Investment specialist
- Strong Internet presence
- Our Home Facts 24 hour info system gives on the spot real time response
- View our Sunday Showcase of Homes on KSAT 12 @ 10:30 a.m.
- Member of National Association of REALTORS, Texas Association of REALTORS, and San Antonio Board of REALTORS
- I've based part of my success on honest, responsible, and prompt representation. I have learned that being honest and providing the best service possible is better than being a pushy agent.