Annette SkalomenosCommitted to Client Care and Exceptional Results
Annette Skalomenos’s Reviews on CBHarper
May 12, 2016 - S. Grossenbacher - Annette has helped me buy and sell my last 2 homes. She is great to work with and I will contact her again when I decide to purchase a new home.
I was licensed in April of 2005 and started with Coldwell Banker D'Ann Harper, Realtors two months later. I have been a multi-million dollar producer every year and have been ranked as a company Top Producer since I started. I earned my Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI) and Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) designations. The knowledge one gets from business activities and transactional experience are invaluable however it is my belief that classroom learning and training provides one with the road map to successful buyer and seller representation. Earning designations addressed my commitment to professionalism and excellence. I have since added Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE), Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES) and CARTUS Network Affinity Specialist (CNAS/Relocation) to my credentials. In addition, I was selected to attend the Texas Realtor Leadership Program (TRLP).
My job as a Realtor is to provide my clients with the expert knowledge and hard work necessary to help them achieve their goals whether buying or selling. I believe in excellent customer service by providing the information, tools and pro-active assistance necessary to help a client make a knowlegeable decision. My goals are for my clients to say that this has been the easiest real estate transaction they have ever had and that I am the best they have ever worked with.
My husband, Tom, and I together with our three sons have lived all over the world while serving in the US Air Force. We had nine moves through five countries and three continents. We thoroughly enjoyed all the places we visited and the dear friends we made. I was an active volunteer in the Cub Scouts of America, military spouses clubs, Sunday school and the American Red Cross. We moved to San Antonio in 1994 to raise our boys and be near family. Our boys are grown now and live Manila, Chicago and El Paso. We have a canine daughter named Susie, a Corgi. I live in the far north-central San Antonio area and enjoy tennis, walking and practice Bikram Yoga and Inferno Hot Pilates. I love to cook and am a member of Dr Alton Powell's My Personal Wine Steward food and wine group. I believe in good communication and am a member and officer of Stone Oak Toastmasters Club. I love jazz and support KRTU Jazz 91.7 as a long-time Rhythm Section Business Member. I have a new found appreciation for opera and am a Friend of Opera San Antonio. I am a parishioner and Eucharistic Minister of Holy Trinity Catholic Church in Stone Oak. Thank you for visiting my website. Please call, text or e-mail if you have any questions or need information. I look forward to the opportunity to be of service.
- Serving Home Buyers and Sellers with Honesty, Integrity and Diligence
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer in San Antonio's Top Real Estate Brokerage
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR), Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE), Graduate, Real Estate Institute (GRI)
- Certified Relocation Specialist, CARTUS Network Affinity Specialist
- Graduate, Texas REALTORS Leadership Program
- Military and Corporate Relocations
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Texas Veterans Preferred Agent
- Retired US Air Force Spouse with 9 moves through 5 countries and 3 continents
- Supporter of of KRTU Jazz 91.7 and Opera San Antonio; Member of Stone Oak Toastmasters, San Antonio Board of Realtors, Texas Association of Realtors and National Association of Realtors