Kurt JaeckleHonesty and Integrity are the Foundation of my Business
Kurt Jaeckle began selling residential real estate in January 2004. Since this time, he has assisted buyers and sellers in the purchase and sell of over $45,000,000 worth of residential real estate in over 250 real estate transactions. Kurt has been and continues to be active at the San Antonio Board of REALTORS (SABOR) in several capacities. He currently serves as a member of the SABOR Finance and Budget Committee and served as Chairman of MLS committee in 2015 and was a member of this same committee from 2011 to 2016. He also served on the Forms Task Force Committee from 2011 to 2013. He also served on the REALTOR Builder Committee from 2011 to 2012. His professionalism, experience and dedication to the real estate industry will help him service his clients in the purchase or sale of their home. He looks forward to many successful working relationships.
Kurt was born and raised in San Antonio, graduated from MacArthur High School and then attended the University of Texas at Austin, where he received a Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance. After graduating from The University of Texas, Kurt moved to Dallas and worked in the mutli-family development industry for over four years. In this role, Kurt participated in the development and construction of luxury multi-family communities and town homes in the Dallas area.
- Full-time professional Realtor since 2004
- Previous knowledge and experience in real estate development and construction will assist you with the investment of your new home.
- Graduate of University of Texas at Austin; Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance.
- Dedicated to the highest standard of service to my clients.
- Native of San Antonio
- Member of: San Antonio Board of Realtors, Texas Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors
- Specialize in new construction sales, as well as previously owned homes
- Graduate, REALTOR Institute
- Active Member at San Antonio Board of REALTORS