Jo Helen ClarkInnovation. Trust. Partnership.
Jo Helen Clark's Reviews on Zillow
Sold a Single Family home in 2016 in San Antonio, TX.
05/17/2017 - big hunter85
Jo is a top notch professional! She is no nonsense and handles everything. Easy to get ahold of and communicate with. I would nost hesitate one bit to hire her again.Sold a Single Family home in 2016 in Northampton, Converse, TX.
05/05/2017 - mccarron38
JoHelen was the consummate pro. She knew the market intimately and advised us very well on list price and positioning our property in the market. We couldn't have had a better selling agent. Her support ...Bought and sold a Single Family home in 2016 for approximately $225K in Fox Run, San Antonio, TX.
12/06/2016 - zuser20161019130336416
JoHelen Clark is a First-Rate Realtor. Her understanding, dedication and advise is unmatched. After several downfalls and disappointments with other Realtors, JoHelen quickly proved to us why she is ...(see all reviews on Zillow)
Jo Helen’s ListingsShowing:
About MePurchasing a home can be a daunting task for anyone. There is setting a budget, closing costs and mortgage; Picking the right community; researching the real estate market; considering the resale value; the pure logistics of the move and so much more. My ability to help my client navigate this process sets me apart from my competition.
I will monitor and inform you of the progress during a transaction.
- Member of National Association of Realtors�
- Member of Texas Association of Realtors�
- Member of San Antonio Board of Realtors�
- Honesty and Integrity in my service!
- Mother of 2 with twins grandchildren who is familiar with children's activities and schools.
- Graduate of Alamo Real Estate Institute.
- Second Generation Realtor.
- Dedicated to making the relocation process a pleasant experience.
- I work with both new and pre-owned homes transactions.
- I would like the opportunity to help you with your real estate needs!