Cathy Ann Burrer
Cathy Ann Burrer’s Reviews on CBHarper
January 12, 2018 - Gerald Burd - Due to the staging by a person selected by Cathy and the pictures she took and immediately put on-line, our house sold in less then a week!
May 10, 2015 - W. Daniel - Cathy has been our agent twice. We love working with her and have recommended her over and over. Cathy is great at keeping us informed and educated about our real estate transaction. She is friendly and kind. She is unafraid to ask questions of other agents or prospective buyers/sellers. Cathy is the only agent for us!
Cathy Burrer has joined the Coldwell Banker D'Ann Harper team of dedicated and proficient REALTORS, and would love to be your advocate throughout the Real Estate process. Cathy has been fortunate over the years, to have known wonderful Mentors, who have passed along their experiences in the business of real estate sales. Her background began in the Financial Services field, where she worked for approximately 12 years, as a Account Manager. Cathy then moved on to become an Escrow Assistant, and then onto being an Escrow Officer for a well respected Title Company. After ten years, she decided on a career change, when a successful REALTOR asked her to work as a Real Estate Assistant. When another opportunity arose, and her REALTOR Associate left the business, she decided to manage her own Real Estate business. She continues to work hard on behalf of her clients, and loves the opportunity to be an advocate in the whole process of selling or buying a home. She looks forward to working with you.
- Senior Real Estate Specialist
- Member of Texas Association of Realtors
- Ecobroker Designation
- Member of the San Antonio Board of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Love selling homes and building communities.
- Good communication skills to assure a smooth closing.
- Experience as an Escrow Officer helps in solving title issues.
- Respect the needs of my clients and always, always listen.
- Negotiate to always try for a win-win outcome.