Stephen HunterAllow a professional Real Estate `Hunter` to assist you in all your real estate needs
I"ve always had a deep-seated interest in real estate, with 20 plus years experience in construction, I enjoyed renovating homes and I have had experience with apartments. I relocated from Chicago to San Antonio to enjoy the warmer weather in Texas. As a retired Supervisor for the city of Chicago and a previous business owner I bring great organizational and negotiation skills plus a strong sense of customer service to my real estate career. My favorite part of being a Realtor is seeing happy clients!
I obtained the ABR designation a benchmark of excellence in buyer representation in 1999. This coveted designation is awarded to real estate practitioners by the Real Estate BUYER"S AGENT Council (REBAC) of the National Association of REALTORS who meet specified educational and practical experience criteria. I am also a member of the Randolph Chamber of Commerce. Some of my previous clients comment: Stephen was a big help, especially with us being out of state. Stephen offered quality service and I was impressed by his friendliness and professionalism. Surveys indicate superior ratings and clients would refer me to friends and family if they need an experienced realtor.
My wife and I have been married since 1988 with one son. My hobbies and interests include: bicycle riding, photography, board games, fishing & camping.
- Providing excellent professional services for Buyers and Sellers since 1995
- Multi-Milliion Dollar Producer
- Relocation Specialist. Servicing Bexar, Guadalupe, and Comal counties.
- Works well with the military community
- Free Consultations
- Rookie Realtor of the Year 1996
- Coldwell Banker D"Ann Harper Eagle of the Year 1997
- Coldwell Banker D"Ann Harper Eagle of the Year 2007
- Accredited Buyers Representative since 1999