Christine TegelerProfessionalism with a personal touch!
About MeI enjoy working with first time buyer's and seller's along with 'veterans'. The ever-changing real estate market can be very challenging and rewarding for all parties involved. Also rewarding working with seniors, and listening to their life stories which enriches my life as well.
I thoroughly enjoy golf and anything involving outdoor sports - especially water related. Walking, hiking, swimming and bird watching are always something I also enjoy. I've spent many years on the golf course and in a boat on lakes in the Midwest, which is where I originated. Born in the Chicago area and moved to Houston in 1991. I was a previous owner of a Century 21 real estate office in the Houston market and merged with Coldwell Banker when the timing was right.
Member of: National Association of Realtors Texas Association of Realtors Kerrville Board of Realtors
- 23 Years Residential Sales
- Top Sales Associate 2014
- Sales Person of The Year 2013
- Top Sales of The Year 2013
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Graduate of The Real Estate Institute (GRI)
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
- USAA & Cartus Certified