Christine TegelerProfessionalism with a personal touch!
I enjoy working with first time buyer's and seller's along with 'veterans'. The ever-changing real estate market can be very challenging and rewarding for all parties involved.Also rewarding working with seniors, and listening to their life stories which enriches my life as well.
I thoroughly enjoy golf and anything involving outdoor sports - especially water related. Walking, hiking, swimming and bird watching are always something I also enjoy. I've spent many years on the golf course and in a boat on lakes in the Midwest, which is where I originated. Born in the Chicago area and moved to Houston in 1991. I was a previous owner of a Century 21 real estate office in the Houston market and merged with Coldwell Banker when the timing was right.
Member of: National Association of Realtors Texas Association of Realtors Kerrville Board of Realtors
- 23 Years Residential Sales
- Top Sales Associate 2014
- Sales Person of The Year 2013
- Top Sales of The Year 2013
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Graduate of The Real Estate Institute (GRI)
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
- USAA & Cartus Certified