Rose SnowInnovation. Trust. Partnership.
I"m a San Antonio native and I"m honored to have helped hundreds of families buy or sell a home in San Antonio and the surrounding cities. After graduating from UTSA with a marketing and management degree, I worked as a civil servant negotiating contracts for aircraft parts and eventually recruiting offices and leased housing for Air Force recruiters. I remember the joy, excitement, and the sense of accomplishment I felt when I purchased my first home. I want to recreate that experience for all my real estate clients. As a military spouse, I"ve experienced having to move on short notice. My goal as your REALTOR is to assist you throughout the entire process. I will actively listen to your needs, work diligently to exceed your expectations, and work to make your home buying or selling experience as smooth as possible. My attention to detail, strong negotiation skills, and my dedication to my clients have allowed me to have a rewarding career helping families purchase a home. And when your needs change, I"ll be there to help you sell your home and move to your next home.
I"m married with three children and one grandson. I actively volunteer on Randolph AFB, with Girl Scouts of Southwest Texas, and my Shetland sheepdog and I are members of Paws for Hearts Working Therapy Dogs. We visit with wounded warriors, patients who are recovering from major illnesses or post-surgery, and with young children. I enjoy traveling, camping, scrap booking, agility with my dog, and reading.
- My Powerhouse Marketing Program means more buyers will see your home!
- View our Sunday Showcase of Homes on WOAI 4 at 10:30 am
- Let me market your home in our full color magazine -- Coldwell Banker Real Estate Guide
- Our PowerHouse Mobile Program delivers instantaneous information via text message about your home to potential buyer
- Internet exposure with many different real estate websites