Paul CastillaI will give you the feel at home experience.
If you are Buying or Selling a Home you will want to work with a Professional Realtor. Whether you are moving into an area or planning on Selling, If you need more room for a growing family or a downsizing as an empty nester all the decisions made will be better off with a Realtor. With me as your full time Real Estate Partner I will help with critical decisions, keep in direct contact with you and be available every step of the way. All your questions and concerns are important to me and will be answered to make your transition as simple as possible. Contact me as soon as you start thinking about a move and let me give you the best options.
A graduate of Samuel Clemens High School raised in the Universal City/Schertz area. I am a U.S. Army Veteran that proudly served 2 terms where I developed key leadership skills and traits like dedication, honesty and integrity that I still go by today. I built a Business from the ground up, servicing over 200 customers, their needs for retail products over 25 years. Great customer relations and service was the key to my success. Now as a member of the National Board of Realtors, Texas Board of Realtors and San Antonio Board of Realtors working with Coldwell Bankers great marketing technology and management team on my side I will give my clients only the best service my industry can offer a Buyer and Seller.
- I love Real Estate because it offers daily growth and motovation.
- Happiness to me is helping families get to their next level without any difficulties.
- As a Realtor I pledge to be dedicated, honest and knowledgable to my Sellers and Buyers
- Our PowerHouse Mobile Program delivers instantaneous information via text message about your home to potential buyer
- Internet exposure with many different real estate websites