Connie DukesMoving on UP! Helping Families Find and Sell Their Homes in San Antonio!
My husband and family moved to San Antonio in 1986. He was transferred here with US Customs Service. We have 5 children and 12 grandchildren. I love everything that San Antonio and the surrounding areas offers. The Spurs, The Alamo, The Riverwalk, The Missions, The Hill Country and the shopping. It is a wonderful place to raise a family.
I have been a full time Realtor for 25 years and have helped many families find and sell their dream homes in San Antonio. I am a good communicator and enjoy meeting new people. As your real estate agent, I want to listen to your needs and help you to make the best decisions. Your complete satisfaction is my ultimate goal.
I am very active in my church and love reading and spending time with my family. Please call me if I can help you with your real estate needs.
- If you have a home to buy or sell?
- I have been a full-time Realtor for over 25 years and have a good working knowledge of the San Antonio market.
- If your goal is getting TOP DOLLAR for your home in the least amount of time, I CAN DO IT!
- I especially, enjoy the marketing side of real estate.
- If your goal is finding
- As an Accredited Buyer's Representative I will help you find the best home, the lender, and negotiate the best possible price, terms and conditions.
- Personal service and follow-up are necessary in today's market. I am client-centered and results-oriented.
- IF YOU ARE THINKING OF BUYING OR SELLING SOON, LET'S TALK! Call me at 210-884-8870 cell
- Or contact me via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org