Karen NolanWHEN YOU WORK WITH KAREN..START PACKING!!
Karen Nolan was born a real estate agent, in 1944 in Texas, and finally realized her destiny as a REALTOR in 1980 when she typed the manuscript of her mom's book entitled 'Real Estate Success Habits--a Five Week Guide'. She was licensed in Oklahoma in 1983, worked there 4 months and moved to Corpus Christi where she went to school to get her Texas License, moved to San Antonio in June 1984 and began a wonderfully fun and successful career with Guy Chipman/Coldwell Banker D'Ann Harper!!!
Her greatest accomplishment? Besides being able to see her grandson nearly every day, is still enjoying a balanced and lucrative career after all these years!!! Karen has been in the Top 50 for over 15 years, was named Realtor Sales Person of the Year for 2000, and is continually in the Top 50 of Coldwell Banker D'Ann Harper. Karen attributes her track record to the fact that rather than 'farming' an area, subdivision, etc., she 'farms' people. She quickly injects to that remark that 'farming people' only works if you genuinely care about each person you meet. Karen does care.
She has been married to Tom 54 years, has 2 grown daughters and a 14 year old grandson, Lane Thomas Nolan. Tom and Karen are actively involved in the ministry of their church,The Gathering Midtown. . They have made several evangelistic trips to faraway places like Brazil, Ukraine, Uganda, Kenya, and look forward to many more. Currently Karen is a co-coordinator for the Snack Pak 4 Kids Program in San Antonio, namely at Hawthorne Elementary School in downtown San Antonio.
- Voted San Antonio's Sales Person of the Year
- Over 33 years experience in the San Antonio market.
- Top 50 Producer
- Over 90% of her business is from personal referrals
- Accredited Buyers Representative, Certified Residential Specialist, e-Pro Technology Certification, Graduate, REALTORS Institute, Property Previews Specialist
- For 2008 #1 Sole Proprietor Agent for Coldwell Banker D'Ann Harper, REALTORS®.
- Karen works closely with her Transaction Coordinator to meet all your needs.
- Married to Tom for over 54 years with two grown daughters and one blessed grandson, Lane.
- Number one priority is her relationship with Jesus Christ.