Delia SuttonCreating Customer Loyalty through Excellent Service!
I am a Realtor who will listen to you and do my best to satisfy your real estate needs, whether you are buying or selling. I enjoy working with people and helping them with one of the most exciting and important major decisions in their lives, which is buying or selling a home.
I build long-term relationships with people I have worked with. Many of the same clients, their family and friends have come back again and again to buy or sell with my assistance. I'm not just their Realtor�, I am their friend.
Born and raised in Panama, I came to the United States to attend college. I am the proud mother of three successful professionals and the grandmother of seven grandchildren. I proudly became an American citizen who believes in the American Dream of homeownership. I honor our military servicemen and women and proud to say that my granddaughter, my son and son in law are members of the United States Army.
- Licensed Realtor since 1978. Bilingual: Fluent in Spanish.
- Specializing in residential real estate for new and pre-owned homes, condominiums, multi-family residences, and farm and ranch in all of San Antonio and the surrounding areas. Assists in selling/purchasing lots and land.
- Extensive experience in working with Estate sales and assisting investors with their real estate investment portfolio.
- Corporate and Military Relocation Specialist - helping families adapt to the changes that relocation brings. Specializing in senior's downsizing w/experience and care.
- Member of Coldwell Banker's International President's Elite Circle.
- Consistent Multi-million Dollar Producer; ranked among the Top 2% associates for Coldwell Banker nationwide .
- Certified Real Estate Specialist - CRS and Graduate of Real Estate Institute - GRI . Buyer representative.
- BA in Sociology - Texas Woman's University. MA in Spanish and Anthropology - Texas Christian University.
- Professional Certification in Counseling and Guidance in the State of Texas. Certified Teacher for K through 12th grades.
- Skilled negotiator, with your best interests as my priority!