Delia SuttonCreating Customer Loyalty through Excellent Service!
Delia Sutton’s Reviews on CBHarper
August 3, 2017 - Jo Anne Bowman and Gary Ullrich - My husband and I had the good fortune to work with Delia Sutton, a realtor with [the Coldwell Banker D'Ann Harper, REALTORS®] firm, for a small real estate purchase in San Antonio in the last month. All had to be done electronically because we are, in fact, on a working assignment in Japan. Ms. Sutton’s professionalism in handling both our time differences and some rather frustrating obstacles thrown our way by the bank despite our good credit was spectacular. She answered our concerns outside of normal business hours, provided information, reassurance, and guidance in the purchasing process down to the handing off of the keys. Without her steadfast support, I doubt that this would have resulted in the successful completion of the purchase. We are extremely grateful to her. Frankly, I have never before encountered a professional like Ms. Sutton who is so clearly willing to go the extra mile even when the remunerative payoff is not that great. We hope to be making other real estate purchases in the coming years and will definitely be seeking Ms. Sutton’s services and referring others to her. If she represents the “norm” at Coldwell Bank, all the better for you and your clients. ...do give Ms. Sutton the praise and/or award she deserves for having made us such satisfied customers.
I am a Realtor who will listen to you and do my best to satisfy your real estate needs, whether you are buying or selling. I enjoy working with people and helping them with one of the most exciting and important major decisions in their lives, which is buying or selling a home.
I build long-term relationships with people I have worked with. Many of the same clients, their family and friends have come back again and again to buy or sell with my assistance. I"m not just their Realtor�, I am their friend.
Born and raised in Panama, I came to the United States to attend college. I am the proud mother of three successful professionals and the grandmother of seven grandchildren. I proudly became an American citizen who believes in the American Dream of homeownership. I honor our military servicemen and women and proud to say that my granddaughter, my son and son in law are members of the United States Army.
- Licensed Realtor since 1978. Bilingual: Fluent in Spanish.
- Specializing in residential real estate for new and pre-owned homes, condominiums, multi-family residences, and farm and ranch in all of San Antonio and the surrounding areas. Assists in selling/purchasing lots and land.
- Extensive experience in working with Estate sales and assisting investors with their real estate investment portfolio.
- Corporate and Military Relocation Specialist - helping families adapt to the changes that relocation brings. Specializing in senior"s downsizing w/experience and care.
- Member of Coldwell Banker"s International President"s Elite Circle.
- Consistent Multi-million Dollar Producer; ranked among the Top 2% associates for Coldwell Banker nationwide .
- Certified Real Estate Specialist - CRS and Graduate of Real Estate Institute - GRI . Buyer representative.
- BA in Sociology - Texas Woman"s University. MA in Spanish and Anthropology - Texas Christian University.
- Professional Certification in Counseling and Guidance in the State of Texas. Certified Teacher for K through 12th grades.
- Skilled negotiator, with your best interests as my priority!