Frances RossYour Best Move by F.A.R.!
Frances Ross's Reviews on Zillow
Sold a Single Family home in 2013 in Forest Oak, San Antonio, TX.
09/12/2013 - user85679732
Frances Ross did a very good job selling my house. She was professional and kept me informed of all stages of the process. I would use her again if I needed to sell another property.
(see all reviews on Zillow)
About MeUpon meeting Frances Ross, you are struck by her calm, gentle, modest demeanor. But look beyond the Frances Ross you see: talk to her associates, look at her sales history and you will find a woman with the tenacity to achieve extraordinary goals. Licensed in Texas in 1972, Frances has been a full-time real estate sales professional specializing in the sales and marketing of homes in North Central, Northeast, Northwest parts of San Antonio as well as Alamo Heights, Fair Oaks Ranch-Boerne, Rogers Ranch, Shavano Creek, Shavano Park, Schertz, Sonterra, Stone Oak, Terrell Hills and The Dominion.
A real estate consultant who is consistently among the top associates based on her large number of transactions, she has been one of the Platinum Top 50 agents of some 6000 in the city. Her longevity and productivity have resulted from her ability to produce sustainable, long-term client relationships including consistent referrals from happy buyers and sellers. She is proficient in handling corporate relocation and military moves on both the buying and selling sides of a transaction.
Frances has earned her designations as Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), Graduate of Realtors Institute (GRI), E-Pro specialist, and Short Sale Foreclosure Resource (SFR), as well as a Broker Associate with memberships in the National and Texas Association of Realtors� plus the San Antonio Board of Realtors.� Other honors include:Top 50 Career Achievement Award, Floyd Wickman Top Listing Award, Home for Living Top Agent Award, and the Coldwell Banker International President�s Elite and President's Circle.
Frances attended Trinity University in 1960 where she met her husband in her first graduate class, a James Joyce seminar. She has her Bachelor�s and Master of Arts degrees in English. She is the proud mother of 2 and grandmother of 5. Her son is a mechanical engineer at Southwest Research Institute and her daughter, a Phi Beta Kappa graduate of the University of Texas at Austin, is her business partner. Frances enjoys gardening, walking, going to the movies and musical concerts, and traveling to places of natural beauty.
Thank you for visiting me online. Please bookmark my page for future reference.
- Residential Sales Specialist (new and pre-owned), Relocation & Buyer Representation, Broker Associate
- Areas served: Alamo Heights, Boerne, Cibolo, Fair Oaks Ranch, Schertz, Shavano Park, Stone Oak,and San Antonio, including Rogers Ranch, Sonoma Ranch, and The Dominion.
- A Top Producing San Antonio REALTOR with 40 years experience.
- BA and MA in English, Trinity University. Previously taught college English.
- Specializing in listing pre-owned and new homes.
- Certified Relocation Specialist with many major corporations.
- Platinum Top 50 Career Achievement.
- Many satisfied out of town sellers of property sold in San Antonio.
- Husband is composer, conductor, and retired organist of First Unitarian Church.
- Her son is an engineer at Southwest Research; her daughter is her business partner and buyer's agent. 5 wonderful grandchildren.