Lisa MartinezLet's get you moving!
Lisa Martinez’s Reviews on CBHarper
January 20, 2017 - Amber Wallin - Lisa Martinez is dedicated, knowledgeable, and incredibly responsive. She went above and beyond is every way when helping is to sell our house in San Antonio, and we couldn't recommend her more highly!
January 27, 2016 - K. Shipp - Lisa is an outstanding realtor! She made the experience of buying our first home wonderful. Even though we were new to the experience, her expertise made the process very easy. She was always available to answer questions and worked as if she was getting the home for herself. I highly recommend using Lisa for your home buying needs.
December 30, 2015 - R. Torres - Our associate was fantastic! We were on an extremely tight timeline to find a house and Lisa Martinez spent the weekend with us to ensure we explored as many options as possible in the short time we had! Once we made our selection, she sent updates and pictures of the progress often since we were out of town! We are thankful for all her help during this stressful exciting time!!!
July 25, 2015 - S.Chin - Lisa Martinez located the perfect property for me. The second property we looked at, I purchased. She efficiently narrowed down my interests, needs, likes and dislikes. She was attentive and knowledgeable and so accommodating. I would highly recommend her to anyone I know interested in the market for a new home!!
About MeI believe that Integrity and Trust build strong relationships both personally and professionally. Whether you are BUYING or SELLING your home, work with a Professional! If you are moving to the area or considering selling, the decision you make in choosing a REALTOR� is critical. With me as your REAL ESTATE PARTNER I will be in touch with you every step of the way and available to you for all of your questions and concerns. I want to help you sell your home or make the right choice in Home Ownership.
- I'm a fun, friendly, energetic person,who's always ready to help my clients.
- I've been married for 29 years. My husband was in the Air Force. Our 2 sons were also in the Military, one in the Navy and one in the Marines. Our eldest son is married and we have a baby granddaughter.
- I come from a Military family, dating back several generations.
- I was a High School Teacher with N.I.S.D. for 14 years. I taught High School Math and I was a Case Mgr. for Special Education.
- I have a passion for Real Estate, helping others, and making a difference in people lives.
- I'm a very organized and detail oriented person, who will put great care and attention into my client's contracts.
- I believe in Integrity, Trust, and building strong Relationships.
- I am a native Texan. I was born and raised in San Antonio so I am very familiar with San Antonio and the surrounding areas.
- I am a full-time REALTOR that believes in great Customer Service.
- I have memberships in the National and Texas Association of REALTORS.