Libby WeyelInnovation. Trust. Partnership.
Libby Weyel’s Reviews on CBHarper
May 18, 2016 - K. Jones - My husband and I are currently in the process of buying our first home and our realtor Libby Weyel has been the most professional, helpful, and accommodating person to work with. We both have crazy schedules and she went above and beyond to schedule us viewings. She has also been a wealth of information and has completely helped us every step of the way.
About MeI am residential Realtor in San Antonio and the surrounding area. I help my clients to make an educated decision about selling and buying real estate, while developing a lasting friendship.
If you are selling, I will assist you in determining the most effective list price for your property and help to develop a plan to enhance your property's ability to attract buyers. Get ready to move!
If you are buying, I will work with you to find the right house in the right location at the right price. You'll be in before you know it!
Here is how my clients can attest to the service I provided:
"Quite by accident on a Sunday several weeks ago, I was lost and she was hosting an open house. I decided to stop and look, and even went back a second time that day. Libby was very professional and informative and even offered to show a couple of other houses after she was finished, which I did. The next day, I contacted her again and requested to see the house she was hosting once more, and told her to bring the papers! .... She has represented your organization with a superb customer service ethos and I appreciate all that she has done for me on this transaction." (K Waggoner)
"Libby was the perfect agent. Very knowledgeable but allowed us to make our own decisions. She gained our trust at our first meeting....kept us informed, followed through with each committment and went over and above and closing...I've recommended Libby to friends and will do so again with pleasure." (The Hurst's)
"Libby was awesome, we plan to user her for all of our future real estate transactions, and we will definitely recommend her to others." (The Areola's)
- As a member of the San Antonio Board of Realtors� and Member of the Texas and National Association of Realtors I will be able to give you special attention and quality care.
- Graduate of Texas Lutheran University and Southwestern University Alumni
- I am in the people business, dedicated to both buyers and sellers
- Mother of three grown daughters graduates of Saint Mary's Hall
- San Antonio resident with extensive knowledge of Seguin, McQueeney, New Braunfels and San Antonio
- Along with Coldwell Banker D'Ann Harper I am in the business of helping find homes for Dogs as well as people.